As we all know, breakfast is an important meal to start the day off right. Due to our frenetic pace of life, many parents do not take this into account and cannot dedicate the necessary time to it. Therefore, at breakfast time and after a long night without eating, they are unable to provide their kid with the nutrients necessary for their growth.
According to experts, a balanced breakfast should be made up of proteins (such as milk or skimmed yogurt), healthy fats (olive oil), carbohydrates (cereals, whole wheat bread), and vitamins (fruits or natural juices).
Many of our kids find it difficult to eat certain foods at those times. That is why we must look for a remedy for this small inconvenience.
The solution can be found in juices, which, accompanied by a source of carbohydrates and proteins, make our breakfast a healthy and balanced meal.
A source of vitamins and energy
As we have pointed out, its great contribution of vitamins is one of the main arguments to include them in the diet of our kid. In addition, they provide many other benefits in the growth and development of the little ones:
They are a great source of energy. It will help recharge our little ones so they can cope with the demands of the day today. In addition, its calcium content improves bone formation.
They improve muscle growth and development thanks to their source of protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Strengthens the immune system thanks to vitamin C, present in a wide variety of fruits (kiwi, orange, coconut, pineapple, pomegranate) and vitamin A (carrot, melon, apricot, mango), which takes care of the sight and protects the health of your skin.
They are a contribution of fiber necessary to promote better digestion and benefit the intestinal transit of our little ones.
5 types of juicers for the little ones
Taking into account all the benefits mentioned above, we recommend some recipes to get your kids to love juices:
- Apple and orange: Its contribution to vitamin C and fiber makes it one of the most beneficial juices for your immune and intestinal health. In addition, its flavor and sweetness make it one of the favorites for kids.
- Pomegranate and milk: Due to the combination of milk and pomegranate, this juice has a high protein content, which is why it favors continuous muscle development.
- Pineapple and kiwi.: It provides a good dose of vitamin C that will deal with any inconvenience of the immune system of our kids. Its high water content makes it light and easy to digest juice.
- Melon and watermelon: One of the most popular juices in the summer season. Being fruits in which more than 80% of them are water, they are perfect for maintaining hydration and recovering energy: Provides vitamins A, B6, and C.
- Berries, strawberries, and orange: It has a high content of vitamins and minerals. In addition, it is a source of antioxidants. It will give us energy for the whole day and is perfect for any time of the year.
An easy and adequate way to obtain all these juices is by using a good blender or a good juicer in which we can gradually add the pieces of fruit or squeeze their juices, being able to find the best ones.
Making use of these kitchen utensils with our kids is a good way for them to feel part of the preparation of their own natural juices, in addition to making them feel attracted to them, thus obtaining all the benefits that they bring them.